Currently, we work in close to 700 schools and colleges throughout the North West whether it’s through facility management companies, local authorities, independent schools or archdiocese we can provide you with a first-class maintenance and reactive call out service to all your kitchen and workshop appliances.
All our services come with full reports, either electronic or on paper, which contain individual machine detail and certification.Contact Us
DCE Engineers have Gas Safe, NICEIC and REFCOM accreditations which covers all of the gas, electrical and refrigerated appliances in school/commercial kitchens and domestic science/food technology rooms. All our fully trained and experience engineers also apply the BS4163:2014 standard which is the Code of Practice for Health and Safety for Design Technology in schools.
A typical catering equipment annual service by DCE would include the following checks:
- Test safety controls
- Calibration of thermostats
- All electrical components
- All gas components
- Installation conformity to current standard and regulations
- Gas pressure is correct
- Extraction and Ventilation
- Gas interlock and proving system
- Gas emergency shut-offs and labelling
A typical D&T Workshop annual service at £16/Item would include the following:
- Clean/Vacuum machine
- Visual inspection of the machine
- Lubricate moving parts and grease points (if applicable)
- Operational check of machine, stop buttons and safety equipment (guards/switches)
- Earth continuity check
- Carry out minor repairs
- Check operation of Room emergency stop and Room Signage
DCE offer multi-service discounts, so the more your hire us to do for you, the more discount we give you!
If you use us for more than one service, we could offer you a discount of up to 20% off our normal costs.
This can result in considerable savings and help you with future budgeting. If you need any maintenance services please feel free to contact us for a free, no-obligation quote.
For the last 3 years, Falcon has worked together with DCE in such sites across the North of England, ranging from Primary schools to High Schools and Colleges.