DCE adhere to the HVCA TR19 Guide to Good Practice which recommends the regular specialist cleaning of the kitchen extract systems based on usage. Our team of experts can come to your site, inspect your ductworks and thoroughly clean them to HVCA TR19 standards. We provide a full inspection and inform you of what needs cleaning, how long it will take and even advise you on how regularly you should have them cleaned in future.
After DCE have performed your TR19 Ductwork Cleaning we provide you with a full report and certificate to prove your ductwork has been cleaned, this can then be used to provide proof of cleanliness and adherence to the guideline to insurers. If you want to find out more about our TR19 Ductwork Cleaning services, or arrange a free quote, contact us today.
While specialist inspections and cleanings need to be done to get a more accurate estimation of how often your ducts need cleaning, the average recommended cleaning intervals are as follows:
• Heavy use (around 12-16 hours a day): Every 3 months
• Moderate use (around 6-12 hours a day): Every 6 months
• Light use (around 2-6 hours a day): Every 12 months
DCE Engineers have Gas Safe, NICEIC and REFCOM accreditations which covers all of the gas, electrical and refrigerated appliances in school/commercial kitchens and domestic science/food technology rooms. All our fully trained and experience engineers also apply the BS4163:2014 standard which is the Code of Practice for Health and Safety for Design Technology in schools.
The benefits of regular TR19 Internal Ductwork Cleans:
- They ensure your working environment is always kept safe and clean.
- It ensures food preparation areas are kept free from contamination.
- They reduce the risk of fires to ensure the safety of your staff, pupils and equipment.
- They are a legal requirement for legislation compliance, therefore without them you would not be able to insure your building or equipment.
DCE offer multi-service discounts, so the more your hire us to do for you, the more discount we give you!
If you use us for more than one service, we could offer you a discount of up to 20% off our normal costs.
This can result in considerable savings and help you with future budgeting. If you need any maintenance services please feel free to contact us for a free, no-obligation quote.
For the last 3 years, Falcon has worked together with DCE in such sites across the North of England, ranging from Primary schools to High Schools and Colleges.